EMC sponsors Arab Health forum
Dubai, January 29, 2012
EMC Corporation, a leader in cloud computing services, participated as Gold sponsor in the Electronic Healthcare Records (EHR) Forum at the recently concluded Arab Health 2012, a major healthcare show in Dubai.
The event provided a platform for EHR professionals in the region to learn and network alongside key stakeholders to develop and advance EHR in the Middle East region.
Yves Mahieu, EMEA director Healthcare, EMC, delivered a keynote presentation on the first day of the event on EMC Collaborative Solutions.
Mahieu explained how the top hospitals in Europe are using the EMC Collaborative Healthcare Solution today, to enhance data-sharing, manage better medical data volumes and built 360-degree patient view. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Bahrain launches major clean-up drive
- ‘Barely 50pc in Bahrain eat 3 meals a day’
- Ooredoo, Messi team up for children’s health
- Elan buys $40m stake in Dubai pharma group
- BA wins top business ethics awards
- MAF Dalkia inks service deal for TDIC project
- Schneider Electric unveils new solar products
- Abu Dhabi taps into non-oil sectors for growth
- Bahrain, Saudi hospitals in transplant tie-up
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign