EMC sponsors Arab Health forum
Dubai, January 29, 2012
EMC Corporation, a leader in cloud computing services, participated as Gold sponsor in the Electronic Healthcare Records (EHR) Forum at the recently concluded Arab Health 2012, a major healthcare show in Dubai.
The event provided a platform for EHR professionals in the region to learn and network alongside key stakeholders to develop and advance EHR in the Middle East region.
Yves Mahieu, EMEA director Healthcare, EMC, delivered a keynote presentation on the first day of the event on EMC Collaborative Solutions.
Mahieu explained how the top hospitals in Europe are using the EMC Collaborative Healthcare Solution today, to enhance data-sharing, manage better medical data volumes and built 360-degree patient view. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- MAF Dalkia, Dubai Aviation ink consultancy deal
- Summit highlights HR challenges in Arab health sector
- Saudi launches ambitious gene mapping project
- ADSW to focus on energy-water nexus
- Bahrain moves to combat marine pollution
- Saudi hospital implements patient safety project
- Vasilica Aesthetics opens Dubai office
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’