Bahrain to host global green tech forum
Manama, March 6, 2012
Bahrain's Public Commission for the Protection of Marine Resources, Environment and Wildlife will open on March 12 the 2012 Bahrain International Green Technology Exhibition with participation from organisations around the world.
The expo and forum will run from March 13 to 15 at the Bahrain International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
In cooperation with the United Nations Industrial Development Organization, the exhibition will promote the latest technologies designed to protect the environment. The exhibition will focus on the preservation of power, waste management and green lifestyle.
Participating countries include: Turkey, Germany, Spain, Japan, Denmark, France, Canada, United States, Morocco and Egypt. During the event, pioneering organizations and companies in the field of environmental sustainability will be recognized. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Abu Dhabi to host mHealth summit
- DHA unveils roll out plan for health insurance
- Dubai hospital performs new pinhole surgery
- Al Ain Civil Defence ties up with disabilities centre
- ADWEA strategic partner for water summit
- Conference to focus on HSE issues
- Deadly human MERS virus also infects camels
- Axa Gulf launches medical provider locator
- Saudi medical devices market to hit $1.6bn
- Bahrain clamp on fitness drugs