DHA to host visiting doctors
Dubai, May 7, 2012
The Dubai Health Authority (DHA) will host several visiting doctors who are currently practising medicine in countries like UK and Italy, in line with its policy to continue providing specialised medical care to the emirate.
Hamad Matar Al Falasi, the director of the overseas treatment office at the DHA said the doctors who are specialised in fields such as cardiology and paediatric surgery would provide consultation to patients in the DHA hospitals.
Dr John Deanfield, consultant cardiologist from Great Ormond Street Hospital in United Kingdom, will be in Rashid Hospital from June 2 to 4.
Dr Majid Alfayyadh, pediatric cardiologist from Saudi Arabia will be at Dubai Hospital on the June 7.
Dr Alessandro Frigiola and his team from San Donato Hospital in Milan, Italy, will be in Dubai Hospital from the June 9 to 17.
Dr Heakyung Kim, paediatric rehabilitation specialist, from the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, USA, will be in Dubai Hospital from June 10 to 18. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Dabur launches new haircare solution
- Bahrain hospitals win Australian accreditation
- Dust haze in Bahrain ‘set to continue’
- Bahrain’s new plan to tackle power, water
- Masdar launches wind farm in Seychelles
- IHG marks environment day
- SARS-like virus kills four more in Saudi
- Cinfa eyes growth into regional markets
- Nissan tops 2013 green brand list
- Bahrain to launch organ donation database