HRH the Premier
Bahrain PM calls for GCC cancer centre
Manama, August 29, 2012
Bahrain’s HRH Prime Minister Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa has called for the establishment of a cancer prevention and treatment centre, which would serve all GCC nationals.
The Premier's initiative the modern oncology facility will feature on the agenda of the GCC health ministers' forthcoming meeting.
Patients suffering from other chronic diseases would also benefit from the medical milestone.
The facility would include a modern research centre, specialised in the early detection of cancer and other diseases to ensure timely therapeutic treatment. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Abu Dhabi to host mHealth summit
- DHA unveils roll out plan for health insurance
- Dubai hospital performs new pinhole surgery
- Al Ain Civil Defence ties up with disabilities centre
- ADWEA strategic partner for water summit
- Conference to focus on HSE issues
- Deadly human MERS virus also infects camels
- Axa Gulf launches medical provider locator
- Saudi medical devices market to hit $1.6bn
- Bahrain clamp on fitness drugs