Axa launches online medical unit locator
Dubai, November 5, 2012
AXA Gulf, one of the top five insurers in the GCC, has launched its online medical provider locator service in the region, enabling customers to locate a provider from the convenience of their computer or smart phones.
The new AXA locator comes with best-in-class features that enables customers to find the list of preferred providers in real time across UAE, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain and Kuwait, Middle East & Africa and US.
In a step that reinforces its market leadership and competitive advantages in the insurance sector across the Middle East, the new AXA locator not only offers customers a quick and easy access to the medical provider network but also caters to their special healthcare requirements at that point in time.
The system is hugely beneficial as customers no longer have to depend on paper-based provider lists, with the Google maps providing the perfect geographic location to help identify the nearest provider.
The customers can search for providers along various set criteria, including country, city, type of hospital/ clinic, specialty and/ or their names.
The launch of the AXA online medical provider locator comes close on the heels of its decision to launch the online medical insurance service – aimed at offering customers the option to complete their purchase online 24x7 from any part of the world, without the hassle of worrying about office hours, traffic or queues.
Alexis de Beauregard, the chief officer - Marketing & Retail products at AXA Gulf, said: “With world becoming more technologically equipped, customers demand access to information on-the-go. At AXA, we are committed to being attentive to our customers’ needs and providing them the best quality of service."
"Healthcare service needs of our customers are of utmost importance to us and we believe that an online medical provider locator offers a quick and easy access to our medical provider network, which goes a long way in improving our customers’ healthcare needs," he added.
The AXA online medical provider locator also facilitates additional information such as specialties on offer at any given health facility, contact details, working hours and days besides their website co-ordinates.-TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Mackeen unveils document management solution
- Seha opens new clinics in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain
- SARS virus claims one more victim in Saudi
- New support group comes to overeaters' rescue
- RAK Hospital launches urinary clinic for women
- NBAD backs Emiratis on Antarctica trip
- Cut sugar intake drastically urges WHO
- Al khaliji to fund Qatar recycling plant
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- New facilitator to open in DHCC
- Many countries lack capacity to prevent hearing loss
- QUIT NOW: Passive smoking hurts kids' arteries
- San Francisco to ban plastic water bottles
- GSK wins home toothpaste award for Sensodyne
- E-integration vital to GCC healthcare industry
- Fakih IVF unveils two new genetic tests
- 2 die from H1N1 in Oman
- Al Noor Hospitals targets domestic growth
- Medical panel on the way in Bahrain
- 40pc of UAE adults ‘have hypertension’
- Saudi diabetics urged to stay away from camels
- GCC readies plan to fight heart diseases
- Bahrain opens sickle cell hospital
- Hazardous waste focus for Oman summit
- Infectious viruses to be tracked by satellite in UAE
- Mafraq Hospital names new surgery chief
- Saudi health ministry seals BMJ partnership
- Need for medical simulation training highlighted
- UAE-France discuss healthcare collaboration
- Seha focus on patient centred services