Emitac Healthcare launches new website
Abu Dhabi, November 20, 2012
Emitac Healthcare Solutions, an UAE-based healthcare informatics and technology solution provider, has launched its new website with several key features including an user-friendly interface.
The new website talks of Emitac's core competences, strengths, and partnerships with key industry leaders in healthcare, said a company statement.
Dynamic and easy on the eyes, the website has key and relevant information on recent news, events and medical solutions, and has been developed with an efficient content management system, enabling faster and quicker updates, the statement added.
With more than 36 years of experience in the industry, Emitac said it team has deployed several clinical and IT solutions in a number of leading government, semi government, military and private hospitals in the Mena region.
Emitac said it handles architectural designing, medical equipment planning, turnkey project management and also offers technical support to hospitals and care givers, right from installation, training, maintenance of hospital equipment & technology to turnkey hospital maintenance contracts.-TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Focus on cardiovascular diseases in Mena region
- TVM Capital in affiliation deal with Joslin
- Tecom parks to become carbon-free zones
- Switch to energy-efficient lighting, UAE urged
- Neuroscience experts meet at Doha forum
- Unrest trauma on rise in Bahrain
- One more dead from SARS virus in Saudi
- Dubai Healthcare City inks deal with UAE universities
- University of Ain Shams opens MS treatment unit
- Bahrain's humidity could ease water crisis
- Visibility in Bahrain forecast to improve
- Bahrain-India venture plans hospitals in GCC
- Seha launches new health initiative
- Veolia backs Oman waste management meet
- Obesity rate at 72pc among Saudi adults
- Bahrain ideal for artificial rain experiment
- Riyadh 'among most polluted cities'
- CGM acquires 3 European healthcare IT providers
- The age of genomic medicine dawns, finally
- Over 300 exhibitors for Saudi healthcare event
- Mackeen unveils document management solution
- Seha opens new clinics in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain
- SARS virus claims one more victim in Saudi
- New support group comes to overeaters' rescue
- RAK Hospital launches urinary clinic for women
- NBAD backs Emiratis on Antarctica trip
- Cut sugar intake drastically urges WHO
- Al khaliji to fund Qatar recycling plant
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- New facilitator to open in DHCC