Masafi named region’s favourite water
Dubai, December 10, 2012
Masafi, one of the leading FMCG brands in the region, has announced that the Masafi water has been named the region’s favourite water at the first Middle East Beverage Awards held recently in Dubai.
The awards were handed over at a gala dinner held in conjunction with the fifth Dubai Drink Technology Expo, which brought together over 100 companies from 35 countries. Awards were given away in eight beverage categories and more than 30 regional and international brands took part in the competition.
A survey was conducted for the various award categories and more than 1.6 million individuals across Mena took part in the study.
Makram Haidar, Category Marketing manager at Masafi, received the award from Dr Ahmed Al Banna, secretary general of the Arab Asian Beverage Alliance (AABA), and Dr Abdul Salam Al Madani, executive chairman of the AABA.
“We take immense pride in this amazing recognition of Masafi water amongst the leading names from the Middle East beverage industry,” Haidar said.
“To be named the favourite water brand among the elite brand-spread is a great achievement. The unprecedented success of Masafi water over the last three and half decades is driven by our commitment to provide world-class quality pure, natural mineral water to our consumers.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- One more dead from SARS virus in Saudi
- Dubai Healthcare City inks deal with UAE universities
- University of Ain Shams opens MS treatment unit
- Bahrain's humidity could ease water crisis
- Visibility in Bahrain forecast to improve
- Bahrain-India venture plans hospitals in GCC
- Seha launches new health initiative
- Veolia backs Oman waste management meet
- Obesity rate at 72pc among Saudi adults
- Bahrain ideal for artificial rain experiment
- Riyadh 'among most polluted cities'
- CGM acquires 3 European healthcare IT providers
- The age of genomic medicine dawns, finally
- Over 300 exhibitors for Saudi healthcare event
- Mackeen unveils document management solution
- Seha opens new clinics in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain
- SARS virus claims one more victim in Saudi
- New support group comes to overeaters' rescue
- RAK Hospital launches urinary clinic for women
- NBAD backs Emiratis on Antarctica trip
- Cut sugar intake drastically urges WHO
- Al khaliji to fund Qatar recycling plant
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- New facilitator to open in DHCC
- Many countries lack capacity to prevent hearing loss
- QUIT NOW: Passive smoking hurts kids' arteries
- San Francisco to ban plastic water bottles
- GSK wins home toothpaste award for Sensodyne
- E-integration vital to GCC healthcare industry
- Fakih IVF unveils two new genetic tests