Medicine stocks in Bahrain ‘authentic’
Manama, January 28, 2013
All stocks of medicine in Bahrain are genuine and authentic, said a report from the Health Ministry, dispelling doubts cast over their safety and authenticity.
The report submitted by Health Minister Sadiq Al Shehabi to the Cabinet denied the existence of fake or pirated medicines in pharmacies or stores of the ministry, according to our sister publication, the Gulf Daily News.
It also asserted that the ministry was continuously monitoring the import and distribution of medicines in both public and private health establishments. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Saudi hospital implements patient safety project
- Vasilica Aesthetics opens Dubai office
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases
- Bahrain 'free of Mers coronavirus'
- 500,000 suffer from spinal cord injuries