Bahrain to probe phone mast health fears
Manama, April 1, 2013
Bahrain has ordered a major study into telephone masts to ensure they are no threat to health, the environmental and legal rules and regulations.
This came as HRH Prime Minister Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa yesterday chaired the weekly Cabinet meeting, said a report in our sister publication, the Gulf Daily News.
HRH Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa, Crown Prince, Deputy Supreme Commander and First Deputy Premier, attended the session at Gudaibiya Palace.
Minister of State for Telecommunications Affairs Shaikh Fawaz bin Mohammed Al Khalifa was directed to undertake the study. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases
- Bahrain 'free of Mers coronavirus'
- 500,000 suffer from spinal cord injuries
- 3BL to assess Majaal corporate sustainability
- Diabetes experts to meet in Abu Dhabi
- Summit highlights women’s healthcare issues