Fakih IVF names new CEO
Dubai, April 24, 2013
UAE-based Fakih IVF Group, one of the leading fertility centers, has named Ziad Makhzoumi as its new chief executive officer.
Till recently Makhzoumi was the CFO of Arabtec Holding and was recognized for achieving significant improvements through restructuring and leadership expertise.
Makhzoumi has been involved in strategic consultancy and private equity buyouts and restructuring activities in Europe, the Mena region.
“Fakih IVF is recognized as the leading IVF center in the UAE. We plan to expand further in the UAE and other GCC countries,” said Dr Michael Fakih, chairman of Fakih IVF.
“We have just completed our new state of the art center in Abu Dhabi and plan to open new centers in the UAE and other GCC countries. Our new CEO, Ziad Makhzoumi, who has an impressive history of corporate successes will develop our growth strategy and implement the restructuring required to achieve our objective of becoming the leader in the field in the GCC.”
Makhzoumi holds a BSc in electronics engineering and an MBA in banking and finance, both from Manchester University. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- VLCC launches anti-obesity initiative in Bahrain
- 1,000 health experts at Doha innovation summit
- Major progress in fight against malaria
- MAF Dalkia, Dubai Aviation ink consultancy deal
- Summit highlights HR challenges in Arab health sector
- Saudi launches ambitious gene mapping project
- ADSW to focus on energy-water nexus
- Bahrain moves to combat marine pollution
- Saudi hospital implements patient safety project
- Vasilica Aesthetics opens Dubai office