Dabur launches new haircare solution
Dubai, June 18, 2013
Dabur International, a personal and healthcare company, has launched the Vatika Hair Mayonnaise in the Middle East to offer a complete everyday hair care solution.
The product was developed for the modern Arab woman who is always looking out for solutions to make her hair look better, but does not have time to use all hair care products every day, said a statement from the company.
The solution comes in three variants – Hair Fall Control, Extreme Moisturizing, Repair & Restore, it said.
Rohit Dogra, senior marketing manager described the Vatika Hair Mayonnaise as an innovative breakthrough in personal care as it is the first-ever complete hair care product for everyday use.
"Dabur has undertaken extensive research to create a pioneering product that provides the nourishment of oils through daily use and replaces conditioners and treatment products," he said.
"Moreover, it is quick and convenient to use as it provides total nourishment, conditioning and treatment to the hair in just three minutes, making it ideal for those who do not have time to use various hair care products every day,” he added.
Dabur International is a wholly owned subsidiary of Dabur India. Its International Business Division headquartered in Dubai has reached a milestone of Dh1 billion ($272 million) within eight years of its existence, he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Abu Dhabi to host mHealth summit
- DHA unveils roll out plan for health insurance
- Dubai hospital performs new pinhole surgery
- Al Ain Civil Defence ties up with disabilities centre
- ADWEA strategic partner for water summit
- Conference to focus on HSE issues
- Deadly human MERS virus also infects camels
- Axa Gulf launches medical provider locator
- Saudi medical devices market to hit $1.6bn
- Bahrain clamp on fitness drugs