Focus on advances in cardiology
Dubai, June 24, 2013
Delegates and medical professionals will discuss the recent advances in the field of cardiovascular diseases at a cardiac society and pediatric cardiology conference, to be held in Dubai in November.
The 4th Emirates Cardiac Society Congress and the 1st Pediatric Cardiology Meeting will take place from November 7 to 9 at the InterContinental Hotel, Dubai Festival City, said a statement.
The two events are supported by Dubai Health Authority, Dubai Healthcare City and Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Academic Medical Center, it said.
Dr Alawi Alsheikh Ali, president of the Emirates Cardiac Society and chairperson of the Congress, said “A comprehensive scientific programme will be led by faculty from the UAE, the region, and abroad. The congress will address key topics and late-breaking clinical trials from recent international meetings.”
“The Emirates Cardiac Society has an ambitious vision to promote cardiovascular health in the UAE and a mission focused on education, community engagement, research and collaboration. Our annual congress is a critical part of our mission and a valuable and unique opportunity to interact and network with cardiovascular professionals and key opinion leaders from the UAE and the region”, Dr Ali said.
Participants include cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, physicians, nursing staff, ECG technicians, medical residents, medical students and pediatricians, he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Plastic recycling factory opens in Bahrain
- Abu Dhabi to host mHealth summit
- DHA unveils roll out plan for health insurance
- Dubai hospital performs new pinhole surgery
- Al Ain Civil Defence ties up with disabilities centre
- ADWEA strategic partner for water summit
- Conference to focus on HSE issues
- Deadly human MERS virus also infects camels
- Axa Gulf launches medical provider locator
- Saudi medical devices market to hit $1.6bn