Abu Dhabi police airlift Emiratis injured in Oman
Abu Dhabi, September 1, 2013
The Air Wing Section of the Abu Dhabi Police dispatched an air ambulance to the Khawla Hospital in Oman to transport two injured Emiratis.
The police were notified by the Central Operations Room that the two Emiratis had been critically injured in a traffic accident in the Sultanate.
They were transported to the Tawam Hospital in Al Ain, which the air ambulance’s medical staff provided the necessary healthcare to both individuals to stabilise their condition. - TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Abu Dhabi to host mHealth summit
- DHA unveils roll out plan for health insurance
- Dubai hospital performs new pinhole surgery
- Al Ain Civil Defence ties up with disabilities centre
- ADWEA strategic partner for water summit
- Conference to focus on HSE issues
- Deadly human MERS virus also infects camels
- Axa Gulf launches medical provider locator
- Saudi medical devices market to hit $1.6bn
- Bahrain clamp on fitness drugs