Body Shop’s Nutriganics range certified by Ecocert
Dubai, September 4, 2013
The Body Shop's Nutriganics range, designed to address the first signs of ageing, is part of the first set of organic products that have been certified by Ecocert.
Ecocert is an international organisation that promotes environmentally and socially responsible activities.
The Nutriganics range offers a full skin care regime – cleansers, toner, moisturisers and a deep cleansing mask – harnessing the revitalising power of organic ingredients to visibly improve your skin, the company said.
Over 95 per cent of all the ingredients used in the range are of natural origin. Their packaging feature recycled materials created from Forest Stewardship Council forests to ensure the protection of wildlife habitats and local communities.
“While it can take many months and years of dedication and commitment to the cause, The Body Shop has proved that naturally derived, ethically sourced and high performance products are not mutually exclusive, and it continues to lead the way with its latest innovative skincare collections that address the signs of ageing,” said Brett Lilley, business manager at The Body Shop.
“The collection carries the Ecocert stamp meaning that over 95 per cent of all ingredients used in the products are of natural origin, with high levels of organic ingredients; and this certified organic alternative to anti-ageing potions offer firmer, healthier and softer looking skin,” he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- ADWEA strategic partner for water summit
- Conference to focus on HSE issues
- Deadly human MERS virus also infects camels
- Axa Gulf launches medical provider locator
- Saudi medical devices market to hit $1.6bn
- Bahrain clamp on fitness drugs
- UAE experts discuss rare congenital disease
- Wintry storm grips ME, worsens misery of Syrians
- Bapco installs $120m water treatment plant
- $68bn health bill warning for GCC