FLSmidth inks $52m deal
Copenhagen, October 8, 2007
Danish engineering group FLSmidth said it signed a 37 million-euro ($52.20 million) contract to operate and maintain a cement plant in Egypt.
The plant is owned by Arabian Cement Company and is being built by FLSmidth. It will be inaugurated in early 2008.
Tags: FLSmidth |
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- A. Schulman announces changes in EMEA team
- Abraaj buys into Turkish dairy firm Yorsan
- Morocco revives plan to sell stake in port operator
- Sabic opens new $126m research facility
- UAE women entrepreneurs set for growth
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain
- AerCap to buy AIG aircraft leasing unit for $5.4bn