Qatar Steel products win UK certification
Dubai, November 8, 2007
The UK-based authority is a certification authority for reinforcing steels.
Qatar Steel Dubai said it could now use UK Cares accreditation mark on its products since it complies with the latter’s product specifications.
The certificate was recently presented to Qatar Steel general manager Sheikh Nasser bin Hamad al-Thani by UK Cares executive director Ben Bowsher, said a report.
Qatar Steel Dubai FZE has two facilities at
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Ecuador to boost UAE non-oil exports
- Alba moves to cloud with Microsoft
- Etihad Cargo posts record freight in Q4
- Dabbagh plans stake sale in lubricants arm
- Saudi Alkhabeer buys key stake in UAE packaging firm
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- Drydocks World creates history in heavy lifts
- Pentair to set up manufacturing unit in Saudi
- Alba supports major energy summit
- Polysys Additive breaks ground in Kizad