Qatar Steel products win UK certification
Dubai, November 8, 2007
The UK-based authority is a certification authority for reinforcing steels.
Qatar Steel Dubai said it could now use UK Cares accreditation mark on its products since it complies with the latter’s product specifications.
The certificate was recently presented to Qatar Steel general manager Sheikh Nasser bin Hamad al-Thani by UK Cares executive director Ben Bowsher, said a report.
Qatar Steel Dubai FZE has two facilities at
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Tata Steel rules out EU assets sale
- Egyptian firm Maridive inks $150m Islamic loan
- GPIC marks work safety milestone
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Sabic opens new facilities in Jubail
- Asry plans multimillion dollar floating dock
- TNT unveils new communication unit in Oman
- Hilco plans sale of seafood unit equipment
- Alessa unveils Qatar expansion plans
- Intermetal to build $20m furniture factory in Dubai