Empost opens global division head office in Dubai
Dubai, July 16, 2008
Empost, the leading express courier, cargo and logistics company in the UAE and region, has opened the head office for its international division at the Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority (Dafza).
The new office will serve as the central point for all international transactions and services undertaken by Empost, and is part of its on-going drive to further upgrade services and facilities for the benefit of its customers across the UAE.
The office was inaugurated by Sultan Al Midfa, chief executive officer of Empost.
"The opening of this office demonstrates our commitment to become the company of choice for numerous government and private sector establishments, as well as residents and visitors who wish to avail of a range of world-class express courier, cargo and logistics services," he remarked.
"The Dafza office will serve as the hub for all our international operations. As Empost is in a high growth phase with a focus on consolidating in existing international markets and entering new ones, the new international division office will help us capitalise the huge demand for courier services worldwide," he added.
Empost accredits its consistent growth through innovation and refinement of services, which have been the company’s primary strengths for over a decade.
The company has evolved over the past decade to cater to growing and diverse business needs through a host of value-added services such as Ezimail, Total Mail Management, Heavies Express Service, Economy Express, Ezibox, Track and Trace, and a stream of other services.
A reliable, comprehensive logistics solutions provider, Empost’s multi-pronged approach is put into practice by a team of 1,000 specialised staff members to make it the UAE’s fastest growing integrated freight forwarding and logistics solutions provider.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan
- Milaha profits jump 14pc to top $260m
- BIC, Al Zayani renew partnership
- Dubai Metro to open 2 stations Saturday
- Top petchem firms back UAE plastics events
- DGCX, China’s DCE launch plastics futures