Mada Gypsum to increase production by 260pc
Yanbu, July 30, 2008
Saudi Mada Gypsum Company which entered into a plant deal with German company Claudius Peters plans to increase production by 260 per cent.
Claudius Peters is considered to be one of the biggest companies that offer technologies in the field of materials handling and processing, together with turnkey and semi-turnkey systems to a wide range of industries.
The deal will spur the production of Mada Gypsum Company Plaster Plant by 240,000 tons/year operational on September 2009, taking its total Yanbu production capacity to 390,000 tons/year, an increase of 260 per cent.
Mada Gypsum Company is a subsidiary of The Inshaa Holding Company, which is part of The Al Rajhi Investment Group.
The Company started productions early 2007, with capacities of 150,000 Ton/year plaster, and 6M upsized to 10M m2/year of Plasterboard.
’Our mission since we first started has always been to expand & develop Gypsum industry in Saudi & GCC, by introducing Quality & Developed products. In addition of meeting the market demand on Gypsum products,’ said Nahil T Al-Deri, Mada Gypsum President.
’We have to be ahead of the region’s expectations,’ he added.
As a result, MADA Gypsum Plaster, due to the specialty of our raw gypsum, the advanced production technology and our continuous quality control, became one of the best products in Saudi Arabia & Gulf countries especially wherefrom Purity, Snow Whiteness and Rigidity.
Taking into consideration the existing and forthcoming high competition in Saudi & GCC Gypsum Market, as both regional and international companies entering the field, Mada Gypsum Company decided to kick off its expansion plans to raise its production capacities for plaster & plasterboards, in order to bring quality products to market with the speed and the cost needed to satisfy regional needs.
Eventually, this will add to the challenges for MADA Gypsum Marketing and Product Development teams.
In addition, further expansion plans are being studied to further boost the position Mada Gypsum is seeking in the KSA and GCC markets.
Working for and maintaining a green environment is one of the targets of Mada Gypsum Company.
Thus, the company is striving all the time in its search for the best systems and technologies to ensure a healthy environment and to reduce the direct exhausted gases emanating from Gypsum burning in kilns. - TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo