Agility wins $140m new deal with US Marines
Kuwait City, August 25, 2008
Kuwait's Agility, the Gulf's biggest logistics provider by market value, said on Monday it had won a contract with the US Marine Corp worth a a total of $140 million over seven years.
The deal was to store, distribute and maintain equipment at 20 bases around the world, Agility said in a statement.
The contract is valid for one year and can be renewed for six more years, it said. -Reuters
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- IAA re-boots for 75th anniversary
- Bahrain port welcomes largest container vessel
- Dubai gold refiner wins ISO certification
- DP World extends maturity date on $1bn loan
- HK apparel group inks tenancy deal with BIO
- DHL wins ‘best employer' award
- Drydocks to host top shipping forum in Dubai
- DHL holds family fun day
- DMCA begins issuing marine driver’s licence
- RSA-Talke to set up storage facility in Dubai