BaySystems Pearl to set up office in DIP
Dubai, November 24, 2008
BaySystems Pear has signed an agreement with Dubai Investments Park, a leading integrated business and residential community in Middle East, to relocate its regional offices and production units to DIP.
BaySystems Pearl is a a joint venture between Bayer MaterialScience and Pearl Insulation Materials Industries.
The agreement was signed between Omar Al Mesmar, general manager of Dubai Investments Park, and Feroz Saleem, managing director of BaySystems Pearl.
A regional pioneer in polyurethane technology, BaySystems Pearl produces customised solutions based on proven polyurethane system brands, drawing on the wide-ranging polyurethane expertise of Bayer MaterialScience, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of polyurethane raw materials.
The BaySystems Pearl’s new facility at DIP will be built on a 20,000 sq m plot, said Al Mesmar said.
'We are delighted to have BaySystems Pearl join the DIP community. DIP is renowned for the world-class infrastructure facilities it offers tenants.'
'The Park’s strategic location and close proximity to the Jebel Ali port and the upcoming Al Maktoum International Airport are sure to constitute a major logistical advantage for BaySystems Pearl,' he noted.
'BaySystems can look forward to every support and assistance from our side as they seek to grow their business and take their regional operations to the next level,' Al Mesmar added.
Feroz Saleem, managing director of BaySystems Pearl, said, 'As the leading provider of polyurethane systems for the construction, automotive and comfort industries in the region, BaySystems Pearl will now be closer to one of its most vibrant markets with its new home at Dubai Investments Park.'
'DIP offers the right blend of industrial facilities and an efficient development infrastructure, which made it the obvious choice for BaySystems when deciding on a relocation destination.”
“From its new facility at DIP, BaySystems Pearl will provide the technology and processing know-how for energy-saving insulation applications that contribute significantly to the green building drive in the Middle East,” Saleem added.
Dubai Investments Park is a self-sustaining city within a city, spread across an area of 32 million square meters consisting of three zones – Industrial, Commercial, Residential and Educational.
The numerous projects undertaken at the DIP have been designed to complement each other in a community-themed master plan that provides for all aspects and requirements of a typical flourishing society.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Experts to discuss aviation issues at Abu Dhabi summit
- Gulf Marine Services makes muted London debut
- Emal to supply molten aluminium to Ducab unit
- Ducab acquires British cable firm
- Emirates SkyCargo wins top awards
- Bayer opens new coatings, adhesives lab in Dubai
- Chep Aerospace unveils new ULD mobile app
- Cargo summit calls for cut in transit times
- Dubai bus fare cheapest among top cities
- DHL Express boosts Mideast fleet
- DNV to re-certifiy Drydocks World services
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon