Armacell Zamil opens new plant in Saudi
Riyadh, December 17, 2008
Armacell Zamil Middle East Company launched its new manufacturing facility in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
The company is the result of a joint venture between Zamil Industrial, a leading manufacturing and fabrication group, and Armacell International Holding, a world leader in the manufacture of flexible technical insulation products – including Engineered Foams that bear its widely recognised leading brand, Armaflex.
The new, state-of-the-art factory will manufacture technologically advanced rubber insulation products in the Middle East and North Africa region.
“We look forward to providing the highest quality materials for local and regional construction and renovation projects for many years to come,” said Abdulla Al Zamil, COO Zamil Industrial.
“Our recent joint venture with Zamil Industrial has produced the marvelous facility that we are here to inaugurate today. We are confident that it will play a key role in the development of a solid manufacturing base for technologically innovative building materials and products to be used across the region and around the world,” added Ulrich Weimer, president and CEO of Armacell.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Tata Steel rules out EU assets sale
- Egyptian firm Maridive inks $150m Islamic loan
- GPIC marks work safety milestone
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Sabic opens new facilities in Jubail
- Asry plans multimillion dollar floating dock
- TNT unveils new communication unit in Oman
- Hilco plans sale of seafood unit equipment
- Alessa unveils Qatar expansion plans
- Intermetal to build $20m furniture factory in Dubai