Qapco signs $35m ethylene sale deal
Doha, February 2, 2009
Qatar Petrochemical Company (Qapco) has recently signed a contract with Marubeni Corporation of Japan to sell a portion of its surplus ethylene.
The contract is valued at $35 million.
Marubeni Corporation is a Japanese trading house which enjoys more than 25 years of experience in ethylene business.
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Yokogawa wins big order for Saudi desal plant
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport