Socomec to exhibit latest products at MEE 2009
Dubai, February 3, 2009
Socomec will be exhibiting its latest product at the third Middle East Electricity 2009.
The event will be held in Dubai from February 8 to 10.
Socomec is a French-origin, independent industrial group specialising in low-voltage network availability, control and security for the industrial and service sectors.
The products to be exhibited include ATyS M, changeover-switching systems, Sirco M, load-break switches and Diris, multifunction meters for measuring electrical values.
On the strength of 2,200 people spread throughout 22 subsidiaries worldwide, Socomec’s development is based on two autonomous businesses in which it is positioned as leader:
ATyS M: changeover-switching systems that come in electrical or automated control versions, from 63 to 160 A. Market leaders in the modular format (DIN), ATyS M are easy to install and may be adapted to any kind of enclosure or cabinet integration. They feature a new innovative and patented design allowing speedy operation and a wide steering flexibility.
Sirco M: a range of manually-controlled, multipolar load-break switches from 16 to 160 A to ensure, among other functionalities, breaking on and off under load and safety isolation for machine-control circuits.
DIRIS: multifunction meters for measuring electrical values in order to optimise the steering and operation of all low and high-voltage electrical installations. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Gulf Extrusions unveils key techniques at Italy show
- Tata Steel rules out EU assets sale
- Egyptian firm Maridive inks $150m Islamic loan
- GPIC marks work safety milestone
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Sabic opens new facilities in Jubail
- Asry plans multimillion dollar floating dock
- TNT unveils new communication unit in Oman
- Hilco plans sale of seafood unit equipment
- Alessa unveils Qatar expansion plans