DHL Express names new area director
Dubai, March 22, 2009
DHL Express has appointed Garry Kemp as the new area director to the Middle East, North Africa and Turkey.
Located at DHL Express’ area office in Manama, Garry will oversee the strategic development of this key area of the Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa (EEMEA) region.
Garry Kemp is a New Zealander with a long career with DHL starting in 1980. He has held several positions in general management, operations, sales and commercial including three years in Saudi Arabia as Eastern Provence operations manager.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Morocco revives plan to sell stake in port operator
- Sabic opens new $126m research facility
- UAE women entrepreneurs set for growth
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain
- AerCap to buy AIG aircraft leasing unit for $5.4bn
- Safco to pay $1.6 per share cash dividend
- UAE ranked 17th globally for merchandise export