DHL names ME industrial development head
Dubai, April 20, 2009
DHL Supply Chain has appointed Jez McQueen as head of Industrial Development for its Middle East operations.
McQueen will be focused on developing and leading the strategic impetus for the industrial sector, supporting the regional teams in developing existing and new pipeline and devising solutions to assist DHL Supply Chain to react to the increasingly complex and challenging demands of the region.
Adding a wealth of experience to the DHL Supply Chain Regional Team, McQueen, who is well established in the region and has charted a successful 16 year career in business development and operations, has until recently been leading the logistics product development agenda for DHL Supply Chain to support industrial customers over the last two years.
'We want to consolidate and build on our industrial sector services business that makes up a significant percentage of our turnover in the region,' said Dan Wood, VP Business Development, Middle East.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- RTA in pact with varsity to back Dubai Metro
- BMMI wins $16m USAID contract
- DHL celebrates Bahrain national day
- Qatar Petroleum unit set for $880m IPO
- A. Schulman announces changes in EMEA team
- Abraaj buys into Turkish dairy firm Yorsan
- Morocco revives plan to sell stake in port operator
- Sabic opens new $126m research facility
- UAE women entrepreneurs set for growth
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port