Kanoo to showcase product range
Sharjah, April 21, 2009
Kanoo Machinery, a leading materials handling equipment distributor, will showcase its entire range of products and demonstrating the features of its latest equipment at its showroom in Sharjah.
Kanoo will hold an Open Day tomorrow (April 22) for customers at its new Sharjah sales office in the industrial area.
The company will be exhibiting its wide range of products from its principles such as Grove, Hyster, Perkins, Bobcat, Sullair, Ausa, Tennant, Massey Ferguson, Hitachi, Norton, Beach Tech and Lincoln Electric, among others.
Senior officials from the company will be present the whole day to meet with existing and new customers and local businesses.
“Kanoo Machinery provides services to all sectors of industry with a wide range of equipment and consumables from the world’s leading manufacturers of welding and grinding, materials handling, construction, agriculture and floor maintenance products,” said Shakil Merchant, operations manager, Kanoo Machinery.
“We offer our customers a full after sales service through a network of workshops, parts and mobile service facilities throughout the region,” he added.
“We are holding this event for our customers who want to check out our range of products at one single place. Customers will be able to test the equipment at the venue and try out different attachments as per their requirements.
“The open day gives us a chance to meet with our valued customers and provide personal service and technical support. We want to reassure our valued customers of our commitment to offering excellent service and look forward to meeting potential customers and partners at this event as well.”
Kanoo Machinery's products range from diversified equipments such as industrial, warehousing and rough terrain forklifts to air compressors, skid steer loaders, mini excavators and telescopic handlers, excavators and wheel loaders, industrial sweeping and scrubbing machines, agriculture tractors and welding.
The company has been providing equipment across all industries and market sectors in the UAE for the last 40 years. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan
- Milaha profits jump 14pc to top $260m
- BIC, Al Zayani renew partnership
- Dubai Metro to open 2 stations Saturday