Hala stands out at logistics symposium
Riyadh, April 26, 2009
Hala Supply Chain Services (HSCS), a leading Saudi Arabian supply chain and logistics company, received significant interest from delegates at a recently held supply chain management symposium.
The third annual Supply Chain Management Symposium was held from April 4 to 6 at the Le Meridien Hotel in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
Industry leader Hala received positive attention at the symposium, promoting and sharing their local capabilities, expertise and knowledge of best practices in supply chain management with a number of visitors to their stand.
The major event attracted approximately 500 delegates, representing 150 companies (suppliers and contractors), 100 Saudi Aramco departments and various governmental agencies and academic institutions.
The main objective of the symposium was to expand knowledge and expertise and to develop local supply chain capabilities amongst all stakeholders.
“Participant attention at the HSCS stand was significant – so much so that we had to ensure our stand was manned by four people at all times to cope with demand for information on our products and services,” said Husam S Al-Saleh, managing director, HSCS.
“In total we had over 200 people engage with our team and many indicated that Hala’s reputation as ‘high value’ precedes us. Several potential customers extended requests for further discussions as their current solutions were not meeting their customer service requirements,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Morocco revives plan to sell stake in port operator
- Sabic opens new $126m research facility
- UAE women entrepreneurs set for growth
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain
- AerCap to buy AIG aircraft leasing unit for $5.4bn
- Safco to pay $1.6 per share cash dividend
- UAE ranked 17th globally for merchandise export