R&M to conduct QPP training program
Cairo, May 22, 2009
Reichle & De-Massari (R&M), the Swiss structured cabling specialist, will conduct a Qualified Partner Program (QPP) training event in Cairo from May 24 to 26 for its African channel partners.
The event, to be held in Cairo, will also see R&M Middle East and Africa’s new technical director Andrew Sedman conduct training for the African channel partners for the first time.
Sedman was appointed to his post as MEA technical director and brings more than 25 years of experience in the telecommunications cabling sector with an extensive background in supervision, project management and consultancy in the field of structured cabling.
He runs R&M’s QPP program for the region and advises on best practices for installation and design.
Sedman is also in charge of maintaining superior technical support standards for sales activities across the region and advises on new product development within R&M globally.
“We’re certainly excited to have Andrew impart his vast knowledge and experience in the area of structured cabling to our African channel partners,” said Alfred Tharwat, business development manager, Africa.
“Over the past years our on the ground African partners have made great in-roads in their respective markets on behalf of R&M and they continue to uphold R&M’s commitment to quality assurance as part of the Qualified Partner Program,” he added.
R&M’s QPP program is a global network of highly competent R&M partners providing on site advice and superior pre and post implementation support. Ensuring each customer has the optimal solution is an integral part of the R&M customer experience.
In addition to invaluable advice and support, through the QPP, customers have access to a unique warranty program.
The QPP training sessions, held annually in Cairo since 2004 for the African channel partners, underscores R&M’s commitment to ensuring total customer satisfaction, quality assurance, and dedication to its channel partners.
R&M continuously invests in its partners by empowering them with technical expertise from highly experienced specialists sharing latest product knowledge and best practices on R&M products.
R&M also actively supports its partners, customers and users throughout a network’s lifecycle; training is a cornerstone of its quality philosophy.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan