Ducab strategic partner for DQG
Dubai , June 18, 2009
The Dubai Quality Group (DQG), has announced the continuation of its strategic partnership with Ducab the leading manufacturer of high quality power cables in the Middle East, for the fifteenth year in a row.
This comes in line with the DQG's strategy of setting quality standards in the industrial sector, and ensuring the implementations of best management practices at all levels, said a senior official.
"This partnership reflects Ducab’s strive to apply the highest international standards of quality management systems, especially after Ducab’s continued support to all the initiatives undertaken by the DQG especially in disseminating organizational excellence in the UAE," Osama Al Rahma, vice chairman of Dubai Quality Group.
"Ducab is one of the very first strategic partners of DQG since its inception in 1994, and thus is one of the founders of DQG," he pointed out.
"Ducab has always extended its great support to us, enabling us to emphasise the importance of the implementations of organizational excellence," he said.
"Therefore we are happy to provide Ducab with the necessary support to contribute to maintaining the quality level which Ducab has reached in the middle east, we will also highlight all Ducab’s initiatives to our new members."
“Our strong relationship with Ducab is the result of the fruitful co-operation over a period of five years during which DQG provided the UAE business community with its consultancy services, training programs and workshops,” he added.
Mohammed Al Quraishi, director of Internal Audit and Government Relations at Ducab, said: "Our continued support to the DQG is a great honour, and is a confirmation of our commitment towards adopting the highest quality standards."
"Through this co-operation we also look to highlight some of our achievements in the field of Quality, which we have worked hard for, and will always strive to maintain, to always stay the leaders in the cable industry in the UAE, the region and the Middle East," he stated.
Ducab is one of the most modern industrial units in the region, it has acquired many awards in the fields of excellence and quality for its achievements in the manufacturing sector and in the Industrial Sector.
“We are proud to have accomplished all of this with Emarati expertise, this is what we would like to see all over the UAE, in all business practises, therefore we work hand-in-hand with the DQG to raise awareness of the importance of quality and its implementation in the UAE.” Al Quraishi added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- DNV to re-certifiy Drydocks World services
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event