NetLogistics launches new website
Dubai, June 24, 2009
NetLogistics, a one stop shop for warehousing products and solutions, has launched a new interactive website showcasing a wide range of solutions from around the world for the storage of products in a warehousing facility.
Visitors to the company’s new website NetLogistics.ae can subscribe to the online newsletter and stay in touch with information relating to new products and customised solutions.
The site also features a section called ‘Tips for Warehousing’.
NetLogistics.ae is also offering for a limited time, free advertising space on the website to companies offering industry associated products. The products can be related to warehouse, material handling products, supply chain solutions or 3PL service providers.
With 14 years experience in the storage industry, the company offers services in design, supply and installation for the most complex of warehousing requirements. The racking and cantilever systems can be leased or purchased from NetLogistics. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- Drydocks World creates history in heavy lifts
- Pentair to set up manufacturing unit in Saudi
- Alba supports major energy summit
- Polysys Additive breaks ground in Kizad
- Qatar non-hydrocarbon economy on the rise
- ADPC to take over UAE port operations
- Carlyle readies $3bn sale of chemical firm
- Firm plans to bring super jumbo jet to Bahrain
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi in AC venture