Eppco, MS Alserkal ink supply pact
Dubai, July 22, 2009
Eppco Lubricants, a subsidiary of the Emirates National Oil Company, has signed an agreement with MS Alserkal, sole distributor of Bridgestone tyres in Dubai and the Northern Emirates, to supply lubricants to its Sharjah branches.
The three-year agreement, which is worth Dh70,000 ($19,060), also includes branded signage, consumables and free training sessions on usage of related equipment.
“Our first-time supply agreement with MS Alserkal is in line with our strategic objective of reaching out to a wider base of customers in the UAE and cater to the higher demand for lubricants in the market,” said Ahmad Al Mulla, Eppco Lubricants manager.
“MS Alserkal is a leader in its line of business and our partnership will further add value to customers.”
“Eppco Lubricants has an extensive network and years of experience in the industry. This partnership also comes as part of our commitment to provide our customers access to the best products in the market which Eppco assures,” said Ahmad Bin Eisa Bin Nasser Alserkal, chairman of Alserkal Group. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- IAA re-boots for 75th anniversary
- Bahrain port welcomes largest container vessel
- Dubai gold refiner wins ISO certification
- DP World extends maturity date on $1bn loan
- HK apparel group inks tenancy deal with BIO
- DHL wins ‘best employer' award
- Drydocks to host top shipping forum in Dubai
- DHL holds family fun day
- DMCA begins issuing marine driver’s licence
- RSA-Talke to set up storage facility in Dubai