Eppco, MS Alserkal ink supply pact
Dubai, July 22, 2009
Eppco Lubricants, a subsidiary of the Emirates National Oil Company, has signed an agreement with MS Alserkal, sole distributor of Bridgestone tyres in Dubai and the Northern Emirates, to supply lubricants to its Sharjah branches.
The three-year agreement, which is worth Dh70,000 ($19,060), also includes branded signage, consumables and free training sessions on usage of related equipment.
“Our first-time supply agreement with MS Alserkal is in line with our strategic objective of reaching out to a wider base of customers in the UAE and cater to the higher demand for lubricants in the market,” said Ahmad Al Mulla, Eppco Lubricants manager.
“MS Alserkal is a leader in its line of business and our partnership will further add value to customers.”
“Eppco Lubricants has an extensive network and years of experience in the industry. This partnership also comes as part of our commitment to provide our customers access to the best products in the market which Eppco assures,” said Ahmad Bin Eisa Bin Nasser Alserkal, chairman of Alserkal Group. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Yokogawa wins big order for Saudi desal plant
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport