Naffco to open new Jafza facility this year
Dubai, October 3, 2009
National Fire Fighting Manufacturing (Naffco), a leading fire fighting equipment manufacturing company in the Middle East, has announced that its central production facility in Jafza will become operational by the end of this year.
The construction on the new one million sq ft facility at the Jebel Ali free zone was progressing as per schedule. The new facility is set to be fully operational by the end of 2009, said Khalid Al Khatib, chief executive officer of Naffco.
Established in 1991 at Jafza, Naffco's current 274,000 sq ft facility includes Naffco global headquarters, its state-of-the-art manufacturing and storage facility and its regional office.
The company's core business entails design, manufacturing, supply, installation and maintenance services of products from basic firefighting equipment to highly sophisticated fire trucks, he added.
Naffco has a strong presence in 78 countries across five continents with almost 75 per cent of its production being exported to the Middle East, Europe and Africa.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport
- Record line-up seen for Gulf Industry Fair