Borouge to invest $400m in 3 China projects
Abu Dhabi, January 17, 2010
Abu Dhabi petrochemical producer Borouge said it is investing $400m in three projects in China.
To expand its presence in the Chinese chemical market, the company is setting up a $60m Shanghai plant and two logistics centres in Shanghai and Guangzhou.
The Shanghai plant will manufacture plastics products for the automotive, infrastructure and packaging sectors.
With logistics centres in Shanghai and Guangzhou, the company said it expects to considerably increase its business in China.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Yokogawa wins big order for Saudi desal plant
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport