Gulf Craft hosts marketing group members
Dubai, March 20, 2010
Gulf Craft, a leading fiberglass (FRP) boat manufacturer, hosted members of the Luxury Network, a leading luxury marketing group, on board its redesigned yacht at the recently concluded Dubai International Boat Show.
Showcasing its flagship superyacht Majesty 101 at the five day event, Gulf Craft was one of this year’s prominent exhibitors at the show, a statement said.
“In order to grow our business and maintain our leading position within the luxury yacht industry it is necessary to build a multi-faceted platform from which to generate brand and product exposure,” Nasser Alshaali, CEO of Gulf Craft.
“Using major industry events and leveraging this with marketing initiatives channeled through a global entity such as The Luxury Network, we are able to form new alliances and partnerships with brands that will complement our products and growth and add another dimension to our business strategy,” he added.
Abdul Majeed Khan, joint managing director, The Luxury Network UAE, said: “The Luxury Network is known for being one of the most exclusive affinity marketing groups in the luxury industry.”
“Gulf Craft is a leading player in the international yacht industry and by hosting other luxury brand members at DIBS each member can generate more exposure within a circle of suitable potential clients,” Khan concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- TNT unveils new communication unit in Oman
- Hilco plans sale of seafood unit equipment
- Alessa unveils Qatar expansion plans
- Intermetal to build $20m furniture factory in Dubai
- Bahri wins top Arab shipping award
- Dubai Metro carries 33.3m commuters in Q1
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants
- Sabic sponsors industrial innovation award
- Emirates SkyCargo wins top carrier award
- Maaden reopens phosphate, ammonia plants