South Valley Cement net profit at $28m
Cairo, April 8, 2010
Egypt's South Valley Cement posted 2009 net income of EGP151.8 million ($27.5 million), up from EGP6.5 million in 2008, the stock exchange said on Thursday.
The exchange gave no other details.
Shares in South Valley Cement were trading up 1 per cent at 1022 GMT. – Reuters
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- ADPC to take over UAE port operations
- Carlyle readies $3bn sale of chemical firm
- Firm plans to bring super jumbo jet to Bahrain
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi in AC venture
- OICT installs nextgen cranes at Sohar Port
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014
- Expo focus on UAE manufacturing sector
- Abu Dhabi port sets container throughput record
- Alba unit to mark HSE week
- Mideast air freight growth up 12.3pc