Vopak to expand Fujairah terminal storage capacity
Dubai, April 20, 2010
Vopak Horizon Fujairah has decided to expand its storage terminal for oil products in the Port of Fujairah by 606,000 cubic metres (cbm), to meet market demand.
The expansion reinforces Vopak Horizon Fujairah’s position as a bunkering center and trading hub in the region.
After completion of the expansion in the first quarter of 2012, the total storage capacity will be more than 2.1 million cbm.
The expansion consists of 20 new tanks with sizes ranging from 20,000 cbm to 40,000 cbm for the storage of fuel oil and clean petroleum products.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Sabic sponsors industrial innovation award
- Emirates SkyCargo wins top carrier award
- Maaden reopens phosphate, ammonia plants
- GCC exports over 80pc of petchem production
- Harris Pye opens Dubai office
- 14pc UAE GDP 'comes from logistics'
- Maersk plans to double freight charges
- GB Auto boosted by record sales revenues
- Dutch shipyard to build 14 terminal tugs for KOC
- Drydocks chairman gets top honour