FLSmidth to run cement plant in Egypt
Cairo, May 5, 2010
Danish engineering group FLSmidth said on Wednesday it had signed a five-year deal with Wadi El Nile Cement Company to operate a cement plant in Egypt.
"The order will contribute beneficially to FLSmidth's earnings until 2016," it said in a statement.
FLSmidth, which is also supplier of the equipment for the 5,000 tonnes per day plant under construction south of Cairo, did not disclose the value of the new contract.
The supplier of engineering and equipment to the global cement and minerals industries currently operates one cement plant in Egypt. - Reuters
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Tata Steel rules out EU assets sale
- Egyptian firm Maridive inks $150m Islamic loan
- GPIC marks work safety milestone
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Sabic opens new facilities in Jubail
- Asry plans multimillion dollar floating dock
- TNT unveils new communication unit in Oman
- Hilco plans sale of seafood unit equipment
- Alessa unveils Qatar expansion plans
- Intermetal to build $20m furniture factory in Dubai