Seatrade Awards calls for entries
Manama, May 19, 2010
The Seatrade Middle East and Indian Sub-continent Awards (SMEISA) 2010, the maritime and shipping industry’s most prestigious awards in the region, is now open for nominations.
The deadline for entries is July 31, with categories including ‘Safety and quality’, ‘Technical innovation’, ‘Education and training’ and ‘Environment protection.’
The awards will be presented at an event at the Atlantis The Palm in Dubai on October 25, which will bring together over 600 of the leading figures from the shipping industry.
“The SMEISA awards have become a staple event for the maritime and shipping industry in the Middle East and an opportunity to celebrate the successes and advancements of the past 12 months,” said Chris Hayman, chairman of Seatrade.
Entries should be no more than 400 words, with supporting documents of no more than 2MB in size, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport
- Record line-up seen for Gulf Industry Fair