$24m centre to support Bahrain businesses
Manama, June 9, 2010
The Bahrain International Investment Park (BIIP) in Salman Industrial City will set up its own BD9 million ($23.9 million) service centre.
Park Mall Properties has been selected for the project, Industry and Commerce
Minister Dr Hassan Fakhro said.
The centre, to be built on an area of 33,500 sqm, will offer support services to businesses operating in the Salman Industrial City comprising Hidd Industrial Area, BIIP and Bahrain Investment Wharf as well as the Bahrain Logistics Zone and Khalifa Bin Salman Port.
“This is an important addition to the infrastructure of Salman Industrial City,” Dr Fakhro said.
“When the Salman Industrial City is completed, over 200 companies employing 34,000 staff will be employed in the locality and this development ensures they will have the services they require.”-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain
- AerCap to buy AIG aircraft leasing unit for $5.4bn
- Safco to pay $1.6 per share cash dividend
- UAE ranked 17th globally for merchandise export
- Investments in Saudi plastics sector hit $50bn
- Asry Bahrain overhaul plan approved
- DHL Mena chief wins top honour
- Dubai Investments unit wins $38m projects