BDS completes glazing work on Qatar facility
Manama, July 7, 2010
Bahrain-based telecommunications and defence systems company Building Defence Systems (BDS) has completed its work on an oil and gas facility in Qatar.
Some 1,800sqm of FT800 blast mitigation glazing was applied to the project by BDS in co-ordination with Pentagon Protection.
The new glass will be used to secure all the exterior glazing and protect property, employees and the public from damage and injuries in the event of an explosion or attack.
The product is already in use by national governments, oil companies and blue-chip organisations in Bahrain, Qatar, the UAE, Iraq, Jordan and Saudi Arabia, as well as across Europe and the US.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Gulf Extrusions unveils key techniques at Italy show
- Tata Steel rules out EU assets sale
- Egyptian firm Maridive inks $150m Islamic loan
- GPIC marks work safety milestone
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Sabic opens new facilities in Jubail
- Asry plans multimillion dollar floating dock
- TNT unveils new communication unit in Oman
- Hilco plans sale of seafood unit equipment
- Alessa unveils Qatar expansion plans