BDS completes glazing work on Qatar facility
Manama, July 7, 2010
Bahrain-based telecommunications and defence systems company Building Defence Systems (BDS) has completed its work on an oil and gas facility in Qatar.
Some 1,800sqm of FT800 blast mitigation glazing was applied to the project by BDS in co-ordination with Pentagon Protection.
The new glass will be used to secure all the exterior glazing and protect property, employees and the public from damage and injuries in the event of an explosion or attack.
The product is already in use by national governments, oil companies and blue-chip organisations in Bahrain, Qatar, the UAE, Iraq, Jordan and Saudi Arabia, as well as across Europe and the US.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain
- AerCap to buy AIG aircraft leasing unit for $5.4bn
- Safco to pay $1.6 per share cash dividend
- UAE ranked 17th globally for merchandise export
- Investments in Saudi plastics sector hit $50bn
- Asry Bahrain overhaul plan approved
- DHL Mena chief wins top honour
- Dubai Investments unit wins $38m projects