TNT adds 30 trailers to ME road network
Riyadh, July 17, 2010
TNT Express, a leading express and mail delivery services company, has expanded its Middle East road network with 30 new trailers.
The logistics firm noted that the country’s imports versus exports have significantly grown in recent years, putting Saudi Arabia ahead among other leading Middle East countries.
“The country’s continued economic growth and development has given local businesses like TNT the confidence to implement strategic expansion initiatives,” said Nael Attiyat, sales and marketing director, TNT SAB Saudi Arabia.
“To keep up with the rapid pace of development, TNT is reinforcing its Middle East road network with the addition of 30 new trailers, offering our customers greater availability of express delivery services at rates that are more convenient than air freight.”
“Strengthening our fleet of delivery trailers also complements the growing preference of customers opting to use road networks over traditional air and sea freight services. Moreover, this new investment also demonstrates our strong commitment to provide our customers with on time delivery services and the ability to reach out to newer territories,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Pentair to set up manufacturing unit in Saudi
- Alba supports major energy summit
- Polysys Additive breaks ground in Kizad
- Qatar non-hydrocarbon economy on the rise
- ADPC to take over UAE port operations
- Carlyle readies $3bn sale of chemical firm
- Firm plans to bring super jumbo jet to Bahrain
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi in AC venture
- OICT installs nextgen cranes at Sohar Port
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014