Eros Group honours DP World for service
Dubai, September 29, 2010
Dubai-based Eros group, a leading electronics distributor, recently honoured DP World Jebel Ali terminal’s services and cited the operator as a major contributor to its success over the years.
The Eros Group commended the premier port operator for its continuous support, speedy response to customer needs and exceptional service record.
“In forty years, the Eros Group has become a leading business in the retail sector,” said Deepak J Babani, chief executive officer, Eros Group.
“One of the reasons for the company's success is its strong support network and partners. Eros Group is thankful to DP World, UAE Region for their high level of cooperation and continuous support, and look forward to working with them well into the future,” he added.
Mohammed Al-Muallem, senior vice president & managing director, DP World, UAE Region, said: “The recognition by a long-standing client of ours is an honour and a reflection of DP World, UAE Region’s commitment to excellence.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Tata Steel rules out EU assets sale
- Egyptian firm Maridive inks $150m Islamic loan
- GPIC marks work safety milestone
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Sabic opens new facilities in Jubail
- Asry plans multimillion dollar floating dock
- TNT unveils new communication unit in Oman
- Hilco plans sale of seafood unit equipment
- Alessa unveils Qatar expansion plans
- Intermetal to build $20m furniture factory in Dubai