Downhole Products ME relocates to Jebel Ali
Dubai, October 6, 2010
Aberdeen-based Downhole Products (DHP), a market leader in technologically-advanced oilfield tools, has relocated its Dubai operations to Jebel Ali, to larger offices and enhanced storage facilities.
The total storage space at the new facility runs to 2000 square metres and the office space 60 square metres.
Martin Pirie, who has been with the company for three-and-a-half years, heads the DHP Operation and has been joined by two recently-appointed colleagues to the Middle East team.
Waseem Tahir based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia has taken up the new position of business development manager and is responsible for all sales operations concerning Saudi Aramco and the local service companies. Waseem joined DHP with more than 10 years experience of the local markets in Saudi and is a key addition to the Downhole Products ME team.
Nancy Gonsalves brings a wealth of HR /administration experience as administration manager. Based in the company’s regional office in Dubai, Nancy covers all administration for the region in connection with all DHP’s direct customer operations and those of the DHP local country agents.
“Waseem and Nancy’s experience and knowledge will be vital to the expansion of our business and the DHP brand throughout the ME. We expect the Middle East to be one of our large growth areas throughout 2011. quality people are imperative to achieve that,” stated Ian Kirk, DHP managing director.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Morocco revives plan to sell stake in port operator
- Sabic opens new $126m research facility
- UAE women entrepreneurs set for growth
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain
- AerCap to buy AIG aircraft leasing unit for $5.4bn
- Safco to pay $1.6 per share cash dividend
- UAE ranked 17th globally for merchandise export