Downhole Products ME relocates to Jebel Ali
Dubai, October 6, 2010
Aberdeen-based Downhole Products (DHP), a market leader in technologically-advanced oilfield tools, has relocated its Dubai operations to Jebel Ali, to larger offices and enhanced storage facilities.
The total storage space at the new facility runs to 2000 square metres and the office space 60 square metres.
Martin Pirie, who has been with the company for three-and-a-half years, heads the DHP Operation and has been joined by two recently-appointed colleagues to the Middle East team.
Waseem Tahir based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia has taken up the new position of business development manager and is responsible for all sales operations concerning Saudi Aramco and the local service companies. Waseem joined DHP with more than 10 years experience of the local markets in Saudi and is a key addition to the Downhole Products ME team.
Nancy Gonsalves brings a wealth of HR /administration experience as administration manager. Based in the company’s regional office in Dubai, Nancy covers all administration for the region in connection with all DHP’s direct customer operations and those of the DHP local country agents.
“Waseem and Nancy’s experience and knowledge will be vital to the expansion of our business and the DHP brand throughout the ME. We expect the Middle East to be one of our large growth areas throughout 2011. quality people are imperative to achieve that,” stated Ian Kirk, DHP managing director.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Emal to supply molten aluminium to Ducab unit
- Ducab acquires British cable firm
- Emirates SkyCargo wins top awards
- Bayer opens new coatings, adhesives lab in Dubai
- Chep Aerospace unveils new ULD mobile app
- Cargo summit calls for cut in transit times
- Dubai bus fare cheapest among top cities
- DHL Express boosts Mideast fleet
- DNV to re-certifiy Drydocks World services
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai