DP World eyes London dual listing after March
Dubai, October 13, 2010
Port operator DP World reiterated that it would seek a dual listing in the London stock exchange soon after it publishes its financial results next March, its chief financial officer said on Wednesday.
'The balance sheet gets signed in March next year for 2010, soon thereafter, we shall be filing,' Yuvraj Narayan said on the sidelines of a conference in Dubai.
The company, which is currently listed on the Nasdaq Dubai exchange, delayed plans for a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange earlier this year, as it awaited a link between a unified trading platform in Dubai and the LSE.-Reuters
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014
- Expo focus on UAE manufacturing sector
- Abu Dhabi port sets container throughput record
- Alba unit to mark HSE week
- Mideast air freight growth up 12.3pc
- Tycoon Sawiris announces $1bn Egypt investment
- Drydocks to build giant jack-up rigs in Dubai
- iMENA unveils big Saudi investment plans
- Top industrial trade fair opens in Oman
- Siemens names key Middle East officials