RWI displays hi-quality rubber products at Big 5
Dubai, November 24, 2010
Rubber World Industries, the leading manufacturer of closed-cell rubber insulation 'Gulf-O-Flex', is showcasing its high quality rubber products at the ongoing ‘The Big 5’ show.
The leading international building and construction event will run at the Dubai World Trade Centre until November 25.
The leading manufacturer also revealed its new brand identity and logo.
The company’s presence in the high profile event underlines its goal to achieve Dh40 million ($10.9 million) in total revenues by the end of this year.
The RWI stand will highlight the latest range of insulation pipes, glue, tapes and adhesive insulation that have been used in several high profile projects such as the ‘Al Raha Beach’ development, ‘Saadiyat Island’ project and ‘Yas Island’ in Abu Dhabi.
RWI is also seeking to tap into the growing market for eco-friendly construction products by educating participants about the environmental benefits of using 'Gulf-O-Flex’ in their projects and showcasing the ‘Gulf-O-Flex’ manufacturing process, which does not include harmful elements such as chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), hydro-fluorocarbons (HFCs), and formaldehyde.
“Our presence at this year’s edition of ‘The Big 5’ event is aimed at identifying, approaching and seeking new customers in the region, which will allow us to further expand our Middle East operations,” said Muzammil Shaikhani, managing director, RWI.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014
- Expo focus on UAE manufacturing sector
- Abu Dhabi port sets container throughput record
- Alba unit to mark HSE week
- Mideast air freight growth up 12.3pc
- Tycoon Sawiris announces $1bn Egypt investment
- Drydocks to build giant jack-up rigs in Dubai
- iMENA unveils big Saudi investment plans
- Top industrial trade fair opens in Oman
- Siemens names key Middle East officials