BIIP gears up for Gulf Industry Fair
Manama, December 1, 2010
Bahrain International Investment Park (BIIP) is set to take part in the Gulf Industry Fair, which will be held from February 8 to 10 at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre.
Organised by Hilal Conferences and Exhibitions (HCE), Gulf Industry Fair is the most comprehensive industry-related exhibition in the Northern Gulf.
Covering key segments including aluminium, machine tools, industrial equipment, manufacturing, automation, steel, energy, logistics and ports and free trade zones, the Fair is a highly targeted opportunity for any company marketing products or services aimed at the region’s growing industrial sectors.
Supported by the Ministry of Industry and Commerce, the BIIP Pavilion at the Fair will provide its local and international clients with a platform to exhibit and showcase their products and services to decision makers, industrialists, manufacturers and distributors from the Northern Gulf and further afield.
The Park is a base for local, regional and global firms looking to develop manufacturing and/or international services operations by taking advantage of its direct connectivity to regional markets via world-class transport and communications infrastructure.
It has already attracted an array of companies across industries as diverse as glass fibre manufacture, food production, plastics and injection moulding.
BIIP Park chief Bader Al Saad said: “As a showcase for industrial companies looking to make Bahrain their regional hub, Gulf Industry Fair is a natural vehicle through which BIIP can promote its state-of-the-art facilities as well as Kingdom’s myriad competitive advantages, including world-class industrial and communications infrastructure.”
HCE Exhibitions director Kim Willis said: “We look forward to welcoming BIIP to Gulf Industry Fair. One of HCE’s core objectives is to position Bahrain as the premier industrial hub in the Northern Gulf, and as such we are confident that HCE and BIIP share a common philosophy and vision.”
Gulf Industry Fair 2011 will be complemented by the second Gulf Industry Forum, to be held on February 9 at the BIECC Conference Suite.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Emal to supply molten aluminium to Ducab unit
- Ducab acquires British cable firm
- Emirates SkyCargo wins top awards
- Bayer opens new coatings, adhesives lab in Dubai
- Chep Aerospace unveils new ULD mobile app
- Cargo summit calls for cut in transit times
- Dubai bus fare cheapest among top cities
- DHL Express boosts Mideast fleet
- DNV to re-certifiy Drydocks World services
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai