R&M unveils new cabling range for oil, gas sector
Dubai, December 12, 2010
Reichle & De-Massari, the Swiss structured cabling specialist, has introduced its latest high performance cabling range for the oil and gas sector.
R&M’s modular product solutions for the sector incorporates forward looking design and maximises return on investment of a key part of network infrastructure.
“We advise oil and gas companies not to compromise on its network infrastructure and install a future proof network of the highest cabling specifications. The deployment of modular cabling is the foundation of a network scalable to effectively handle future network demands. By installing modular cabling, future applications can be adopted with minimal investment as well as allowing for faster broadband transmission speeds,” stated Jean Pierre Labry, managing director of R&M Middle East and Africa.
The Swiss cabling specialist also notes that when environmental conditions are also at times extreme, this requires durable and reliable communications components.
“Oil and gas operations are characterised by harsh or changing environmental conditions due to their remote locations. As a result they require easy to install, zero defect components from their passive and active network components. This is imperative to assure faultless performance in remote locations with limited technical support and safeguard against connection failures,” concluded Labry.
Over the years, R&M has been involved in a number of network infrastructure projects for the oil and gas sector, having implemented end to end network solutions for several companies throughout the Middle East and Africa.
The company’s extensive fiber and copper oil and gas product portfolio incorporates several innovative product features to extend the life of the network while maintaining ease of installation and future expansion. To meet growing network security requirements, R&M offers a 3 level security system for its fiber and copper connectors. All components are Swiss engineered and compliant to the latest international industry standards such as ISO/IEC.
R&M also offers expert guidance from country offices in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt as well as R&M certified in-country installation partners throughout the Middle East and Africa.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan