Barloworld Logistics names new ME sales head
Dubai, December 26, 2010
Barloworld Logistics, an international provider of supply chain management solutions, has appointed Sainath Natarajan as divisional director Sales Middle East.
Sainath Natarajan brings with him about a decade's freight forwarding experience. He has worked with a leading logistics company in India and has been involved in logistics in UAE for about 5 years now.
Natarajan will head the sales and customer service team and support agency network business.
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain
- AerCap to buy AIG aircraft leasing unit for $5.4bn
- Safco to pay $1.6 per share cash dividend
- UAE ranked 17th globally for merchandise export
- Investments in Saudi plastics sector hit $50bn
- Asry Bahrain overhaul plan approved
- DHL Mena chief wins top honour
- Dubai Investments unit wins $38m projects