NRI opens Colombian office
Richmond, March 19, 2011
Natural Resources International (NRI), a company focusing on acquisitions and investments in mining and mineral assets worldwide announced, has opened its first office in Bogotá, Colombia.
NRI South America’s Colombian office will be run by the management team of Pablo Gonzalez and Juan Valdivia who will be developing business opportunities in Colombia and throughout South America.
“South America is an untapped resource. The commercial environment is very pro-business and supportive of natural resources investments,” said NRI chairman and CEO Gary Rogliano. “Specifically, Colombia’s geographic position creates excellent opportunities for seaborne trade to Europe, Asia and the Americas.”
NRI South America’s management team includes Pablo Gonzalez and Juan Valdivia.
Gonzalez, NRI South America’s chief executive officer, has more than 20 years experience in the international coal business having worked for Mitsui de Colombia and Colcarbon Company before becoming an independent mining and trade consultant.
Valdivia, NRI South America’s executive vice president, has extensive experience in logistics and international trading. He was most recently vice president of international trade for HPO Holding, a company located in Lima, Peru. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Morocco revives plan to sell stake in port operator
- Sabic opens new $126m research facility
- UAE women entrepreneurs set for growth
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain
- AerCap to buy AIG aircraft leasing unit for $5.4bn
- Safco to pay $1.6 per share cash dividend
- UAE ranked 17th globally for merchandise export