Egypt's South Valley Cement 2010 net falls 66pc
Cairo, April 26, 2011
Egypt's South Valley Cement 2010 unaudited net profit fell 66 per cent to EGP 50.9 million ($8.6 million), the firm said in a statement to the bourse on Tuesday.
The firm's 2009 net profit was EGP 151.3 million according to the statement.
Shares in South Valley Cement were trading 1.6 per cent higher at 1142 GMT while Egypt's benchmark share index inched down 0.2 per cent.-Reuters
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Yokogawa wins big order for Saudi desal plant
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport