Egypt's South Valley Cement 2010 net falls 66pc
Cairo, April 26, 2011
Egypt's South Valley Cement 2010 unaudited net profit fell 66 per cent to EGP 50.9 million ($8.6 million), the firm said in a statement to the bourse on Tuesday.
The firm's 2009 net profit was EGP 151.3 million according to the statement.
Shares in South Valley Cement were trading 1.6 per cent higher at 1142 GMT while Egypt's benchmark share index inched down 0.2 per cent.-Reuters
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Sabic sponsors industrial innovation award
- Emirates SkyCargo wins top carrier award
- Maaden reopens phosphate, ammonia plants
- GCC exports over 80pc of petchem production
- Harris Pye opens Dubai office
- 14pc UAE GDP 'comes from logistics'
- Maersk plans to double freight charges
- GB Auto boosted by record sales revenues
- Dutch shipyard to build 14 terminal tugs for KOC
- Drydocks chairman gets top honour